1. All cats boarding at our cattery must be fully vaccinated and vaccination certificates must be shown when your cat arrives with us. This is for the safety of all cats, including yours, so please do not forget to bring the required paperwork with you! Cats will not be admitted without an up to date vaccination certificate.
2. We do not accept entire males (exceptions can be made for kittens up to a maximum of 7 months).
3. Any current or ongoing problems with a cat’s health or temperament must be notified to us at the time of booking.
4. Please be aware that for reasons of safety, we will turn away any cats which are suffering from or which are suspected of suffering from any form of infectious or contagious disease. All cats are examined on arrival and we reserve the right not to accept any cats which show signs of ill-health, pending further advice from a veterinary surgeon.
5. Fees are charged at a nightly rate. Should a cat be collected before the booked departure date, the reserved occupancy fee will be charged. There is a £14 minimum charge.
6. Final payment is required in full upon collection.
7. Cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the expected date of arrival, otherwise full payment is due.
8. Delivery, collection and viewings are by appointment during opening times.
9. Should it be necessary at our discretion for a vet to be called, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
10. All cats should have been treated for fleas and worms prior to boarding. Should any cat on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites (fleas, worms, etc) then a charge will be levied for this.
11. A picture of your cat can be sent during their stay, with prior agreement. This is an extra charge of £10